Name of the Post: South Central Railway Apprentice Online 2019
AGE: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online applications i.e., 08-12-2019
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Mode of Application: Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only. The link for downloading the notification and filling up of online application is available on RRC/SCR web page available at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Detailed instructions for filling up of ONLINE application are available on the website.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card at the time of registration. Candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number in the ONLINE application. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhar enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:
- SSC/10th Class or its equivalent marks sheet.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of all semesters of the trade (ITI) in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST (as per Annexure-A) and for OBC (as per AnnexureB &C) wherever applicable should be uploaded.
- EWS Certificate as per Annexure –III, wherever applicable.
- Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates (Disability Certificate in the proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-D, E whichever applicable, must be produced at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Note: Production of original documents as stated above, at the time of DV is mandatory, without which they will not be allowed to appear in the DV.
Invalid applications or Cause of rejection of applications:
- Candidates are requested to read instructions thoroughly before submitting the application ONLINE. Otherwise, their applications will be rejected for any of the following reasons or for any other valid reasons.
- Not possessing the prescribed qualification 10th Class and ITI for the relevant trade.
- Date of Birth wrongly filled Page 8 of 10
- Uploading of photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured, unrecognizable or scanned/Xerox copy Scanned Signature in Block/Capital Letters.
- If the community of the candidate is wrongly mentioned in the application form.
- OBC certificate not issued by the Appropriate Authority
- Any other form of irregularities as observed and considered as invalid by RRC/SCR.